Monday, January 11, 2010

WEDDING PLANNING: BOUQUET

I'm getting married to my one and only Chadd!! >w<
I feel myself so lucky!!
I was signed up on THE KNOT they had a lot of cute ideas for weddings but you know it all seemed too 'cookie cutter' for me, and I'm not the cookie cutter type, although I do LOVE cookies ;D

While I was surfing on the web for other wedding ideas I ran into this new website called OFFBEAT BRIDE which I IMMEDIATELY fell in LOVE with!!
ALL of the ideas shown in their website are completely and 100% original, and unique, and not cookie cutter!! AT ALL!! I felt like I have found a website that finally understands me!!

The way I found the website was because I had found a picture of a bouquet that was made completely out of floral themed brooches!!
Photo courtesy of Studio del Fiore


So I will now have to begin my search at finding floral themed brooches before my wedding day in October 10, 2010
Yes I am aware that its 10-10-10
October ten is when we began to date! and well a year and a half later he proposes and we decide to wait and get married in another year and a half, on the same date we started dating! Things just seemed to work out perfectly :3

Well anyway I guess I'll post more wedding stuff up here from now :3
It will help me with keeping track of what ideas I get and stuff!

1 comment: