Saturday, January 9, 2010

My new Sailor Moon toys!!

For XMAS one of my good friends Tim gave me a gift certificate to one of my favourite stores... TOY JOY!!
It's an amazing local toy store here in Austin.
So They had these new Sailor Moon toys of the sailor scouts little house/castle things!
so adorable!!

I bought one of my own when they first got them, since they didn't have that many of Sailor Moon I decided to get her first! And that was about $20 for it. They didn't have Mercury, the register girl had told me that it was back stock of stuff they couldn't sell anymore. And I figured they had sold out of Mercury first because in Japan the most popular sailor scout was Mercury~~

It came with some accessories for her room, and stickers to put on them (which I have already put on)
I love the huge 80's phone it comes with, also tiny little pens and pencils, as well as her suit case with pencil case!! The alarm clock is another cute thing that came with her room and on top of her dresser she has her communicating watch, or a sticker of it atleast.

She comes with a super tiny super detailed wand!
I'm thinking of super gluing it to her so I don't lose it D; as I have done in the past!!
She is also very detailed!

I took a lot more pictures than I'm showing here that you are more than welcome to check out!


Well with my friends gift card to TOY JOY I went and bought the next one that they had the least of, which was Sailor Jupiter, and it was at a very discounted price!! but I was told that it didn't have all the pieces so it would just be her and the house, so I decided to go with Sailor Venus!








Sailor Venus' house/castle is medical themed~
I guess because in the show she wants to be a nurse~
I love the accessories that come with hers! she has a tiny syringe, well compared to the two inch Venus doll its huge! also some scissors a thing to take your temperature with. OH! and the things to measure your height and weight, oh and that weird round thing that also came with the Sailor Moon house, I think its supposed to be like a seat of some sort, and a screen so you can change in privacy and stuff.


My only other two inch figure is of Sailor Mars so I had her visit both houses!
OHMYGATO IM SUCH A LOSER T___T""'
But this shit here makes me happy!! >:3

I hope you enjoyed the pictures!:D!!

1 comment: