Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Finds from Out Of The Past Vo.II



TODAY'S FIND:





I love the look of milk glass!
this was a cute little container that with an opening on the top, and not to mention a cute little handle! she has a good selection of milk glass things. I've bought a set of drinking milk glasses, and I think I'll keep going back for more! :3


I bought this one because its not as expensive and it reminded me of the Fenton milk glass :3 but not as fancy~~
I'm not quite sure what I'll put in it! but I think I'll use it for buttons or something once I get my sewing table and organize my sewing supplies!


Since I always help her organize her things she is always giving me something in return of my voluntary services! She knows my passion and love for Sailor Moon so she is making an effort to find Sailor Moon things for me! I hadn't gone to see her in about a week but she said she's been holding onto that comic book for me until I finally came to see her. Needless to say Linda is THE SHIT! Totally love that lady!

Until Next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment