Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Finds from Out Of The Past Vo.I

There is a local store here in Austin that is called OUT OF THE PAST. It's an awesome store if you have time on your hands and patience to dig through her mountain of stuff!!

To give you an idea of what her store looks like:

The owner is an awesome lady by the name of Linda! She can come off as "rude" or "not nice" when you first meet her, but she's a sweet heart once you get a chance to get to know her! My husband and I ADORE HER!

It always seems like what she has in her store is ENDLESS! In most cases it is because once she sells something she fills in whatever space she's emptied, so every time I go there, I ALWAYS see something new!

ANYWAY! I want to start reporting on things I find that, in my opinion, are really neat!
Today's Item is:

I've always found this to be super cute!
It looks like it's a little Dutch boy and girl. They are a bit faded but what do you expect for in a vintage shop? She keeps moving them throughout the store, so I always have a fear of her selling them. I would like to get them but I don't know what I would do with them!

Her toy selection is awesome! We've found so many cool toys, even some that I remember from my childhood! But I'll show off more next time!

2 comments:

  1. It is a really awesome store! just when you think you've seen every inch of the place, you discover something new! :3

    ReplyDelete